Flora Duffy’s Scott Scale 900 Premium
On November 1, 2015 Flora Duffy picked up her second consecutive XTERRA World Champion title. If you’re curious about the bike she rode that day, we’ve got you covered.
Flora has a 2015 Scott Scale 900 Premium with loads of little tweaks to make it the perfect lightweight racing machine just her style.
She set up her drivetrain to be 1×11 using an aftermarket front chainring.
- Shimano XTR RD-M9000 Rear Derailleur
- Shimano XTR FC-M9020 Hollowtech 2 Crankset (converted to single ring)
- Wolf Tooth Components Front Chainring (single) 32 tooth
With top of the line components and tires, Flora’s Scale 900 has incredibly low rotational mass, making the 27.5” wheels spry and snappy.
- Shimano XTR WH-M9000-TL 27.5” Wheelset
- Specialized S-Works Fast Trak Tires
- Shimano XTR M9000 Race Disc Brakes with Icetech Rotors
- Fox 32 Float Factory Air – 100mm Travel
With a single ring up front and the remote lockout for the fork removed, the front end is clean and simple. Less time thinking about hitting levers, more time focusing on the trail.
- Shimano XTR rear SL-M9000 Trigger shifter (rear only, no front)
- Shimano PRO Tharsis Carbon XC Handle bars
- Shimano PRO Tharsis Carbon XC Stem
A powerful tool for both training and racing, Flora has swapped out her non-drive side crank arm for a Stages crank-based power meter.
- Stages Shimano XTR Power Meter (non drive side crank arm)
- Shimano XTR PD-M9000 pedals
This sprightly race machine, dialed in specifically for her, gave Flora the 2nd fastest bike split of the day at Maui.
- Shimano PRO Tharsis Carbon XC Seat post
- Specialized Body Geometry Ruby Expert Saddle
- Bike fit by Retul
Click here to follow Flora on Twitter
To find out more about Shimano PRO components, click here