Cross Triathlon Training Camp Will Take Place Feb 22-24
The camp will be lead by coach Alessandro Martelluzzi and will cost €250 which will include swim, bike, and run training and technique instruction. Participants will also have the opportunity to demo product from camp sponsors Zoot, Aepicasport, and KeForma.
- Arrival at the hotel and accommodation in the room
Following: Dinner and briefing
- 7.45 breakfast
- 8.30: theory, swimming technique; Alessandro Martelluzzi coach Endurance Training
- 9.15: cycling to the swimming pool
- 9.30 / 11: swimming training
- 11: cycling to the run field
- 11.30 / 13: run off road training
- 13: refreshment organized by the organization
- 13.30 / 15: 30: training mtb technique; Livio Salvatori
- 16: return to the facility and free access to the Tangerine spa with free use of sauna, turkish bath, heated pool, water beds, Jacuzzi. Bathrobe kit and slippers included.
- 20: dinner
- 21.30: videos and stories of Cross Triathlon; Emanuele Iannarilli ceo Cross-tri.com.
- 7.45 / 8.30: breakfast
- 8.30 / 9.30: theory and technique of transitions; Alessandro Martelluzzi
- 9.30 / 10.30
: cross triathlon transitions trial
- 10.30 / 11.30: cross super sprint multi-duathlon test
- 11.30 / 15: long mtb training session with refreshments on Lake Canterno
- 3.30 pm: return to the hotel
According to Cross-Tri.com “Fiuggi is a town well known for its water and spas. No coincidence that we preferred this location to combine physical well-being given by training and post-workout well-being with spa and massages available to participants. “
The use of the spa is included in the price of the camp. After all training sessions there will be time to relax inside the luxurious Hotel Ambasciatori