With only a few days to go before the kick off of the XTERRA USA Championship Series we have lots of news from the dirtTRI world. Which is awesome! Here’s a quick summary of the Pulse from the dirtTRI universe.
Firstly, we’ve seen a lot of new races added to the off-road triathlon calendar. We love seeing this. It verifies that off-road triathlon is healthy and growing and deserves its reputation as the fastest growing segment of triathlon and endurance sport.
New events include:
- BINDER BLAST OFF-ROAD TRIATHLON June 20, 2015 in Jefferson City, Missouri
- Cross Triathlon Akersloot June 13, 2015 Akersloot, Netherlands
- Triathlon d’Autun July 12, 2015 in Autun, France
- Cross Triathlon Duathlon de La Plaine des Tilles May 10, 2015 in Bourgogne, France
- Lichtenvoordse Cross Triathlon October 4, 2015 in Lichtenvoorde, Netherlands
In a return to the first Aquaterra event TV show from 1996 Mark Allen will be starting the XTERRA Tahiti. Allen was the main commentator from the original Aquaterra show back in the day…which of course can be found on dirtTRI.com HERE.
More Roadies Coming Over to DirtTRI
Not only did Ironman standout Caroline “Xena” Steffen throw her hat in the ring at the XTERRA Asia-Pacific Championship but the guys from the mostly road tri oriented 220 Magazine tried their hand as well. Fine more on XENA HERE, and more on the 220 guys experience HERE.