Not only will XTERRA PDX return to Hagg Lake, but the 2017 course is new and improved. A nearby private property owner graciously give permission to use the trails on his land. That means more than 95% of the bike and run are now off-road. Multiple off-road multi-sport events and trail running events offer something for everyone.
Saturday, August 12th
- 9:00 am – Triathlon / Duathlon / Relay Races
- 9:30 am – Sprint Triathlon
- 10:30 am – Kids Splash Pedal Dash
Sunday, August 13th
- 8:00 am – Half Marathon+
- 8:10 am – 10k
- 8:20 am – 5k
Don’t miss out on early registration which ends on March 31st. Sign up now for great discount codes from their sponsor, Suunto and more. Register here.
Hagg Lake Multi-Sport Festival
The Hagg Lake Multi-Sport Festival is one of the longest running multi-sport festivals in the country. For 2017, they have added three new off-road events to their roster.
Sunday, July 9th
- 8:00 am – Off-road Sprint Triathlon: 500m Swim, 14 mile Bike, 5K Run
- 8:10 am – Off-road Sprint Duathlon: 14 mile Bike, 5k Run
- 8:25 am – Off-road Sprint AquaBike: 500m Swim, 14 mile Bike
If you’re feeling like a beast, you can do a road event on Saturday and an off-road event on Sunday and go for the coveted WHY Racing BEAST MEDAL. Click HERE for registration.